Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

We are on our way home when Ate Joy call me.First,she greet me happy mothers day! And of course our usual telebabad. It's nice talking to her eventhough she been busy all the time.Thanks ATe Joy for the call.And to all the food.You tease me.And thanks for the 17 cents,just charge it to the water please.

And to Jessiete, Im sorry I miss your call last Fiday night. I call you yesterday but I forgot your leaving for Conneticut until today that's why nobody answer your home phone.

To my MOm that I owe my life "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" I love you!...

To all my friends who call me and greet me thank you so much. I do really appreciate. And to all the mother's in the world Happy MOther's Day!

1 comments:

rojoy said...

Hello Maridee it was nice talking to you too, sagdi ako ipackage ang pagkaon sa imo unsa u gus2